Updated April 13, 2017
1. All native grass and flower plots are to be treated as a lateral hazard.
2. All permanent Red and Yellow hazard stakes are considered immovable obstructions. Free relief of swing, stance and line of sight no closer to the hole without improving your condition of play. For example, if your ball is in the hazard, it must be dropped back in the hazard.
3. All mulched and pine needle areas are considered Ground Under Repair. Mandatory drop no nearer the hole.
4. Unmarked rock drainage is Ground Under Repair.
5. All birdhouses and green side fans are temporary immovable obstructions. Free relief of swing, stance and line of sight.
6. Washed out areas in bunkers are played as Ground Under Repair. Free relief by dropping ball back in bunker no closer to the hole.
7. Rocks in bunkers are considered loose impediments and can be removed without penalty.